When it comes to selling your home, we offer a lot in addition to our low sales fees. We offer flexiblity too. You can start out selling your home yourself and switch later to our 4% full service plan and let us take over. We’re easy to work with.
Sell Your Home Yourself And Save Money
- For Sale By Owner: If you want to try to sell your home yourself, we charge a $495 flat fee to list your home in the MLS. We include phone consultation and guidance. Some of our clients start here to see if they can do it themselves. You can convert to a 4% Listing Agreement later if you wish. We’re flexible!
If you want us to handle the entire home sales process, from listing to close of escrow, below are details of this offer.
- Free Home Price Estimate: We accurately value your residence and then calculate your savings from our low 4% fee. Use our four percent realtor savings calculator to learn how much you will save by choosing us.
- Free Sales Plan, Professional Photos, and Virtual Tour: We prepare the marketing plan. We take the guesswork out of selling Naples real estate properties.
- Free MLS Listing: We quickly establish your listing in the MLS. The new listing appears to thousands of buyers and over 80 additional real estate websites.
Selling Real Estate In Naples | Common Questions
- Will the price of my residence be accurate? Answer: Price is very important when talking about Naples real estate for sale. If you price your property correctly in the MLS it may attract multiple buyers. As experienced Naples Realtors, we know how to price your property. Good pricing can increase the final sales price and help in negotiating with other Naples Realtors. Take a look at a few of 4% Realty’s featured neighborhoods where we price properties.
- Will the photos of my house attract buyers? Answer: Yes they will. We bring in a professional photographer to put your property in the best spotlight. We also create a virtual tour.
- How will potential buyers find my property? Answer: Today, a web-driven Naples real estate sales plan is necessary as over 90% of buyers start their search on the internet. We are very good at online marketing and you will listed on more than 80 real estate websites.
- Can I view current properties for sale in my community and compare them to my residence? Answer: Yes you can, although we can do this for you. You can perform a property search in your community by clicking the following link; Community MLS Search.
Lowest Naples Real Estate Agent Fees
We offer the lowest Naples real estate agent fees for selling a home. Contact us to save thousands of dollars when you sell your home. Save money in south area communities like Lely Resort, Fiddlers Creek, Verona Walk, Treviso Bay, Windstar, and the Vineyards. In the north, save on fees in Pelican Bay, The Dunes, Colliers Reserve, Mediterra, Moorings, and Park Shore. If you don’t see you neighborhood listed, call us anyway, we cover your community too. Contact us now to save on Naples Realtor commissions when selling real estate. If your buying, you pay no fees, so call us for help finding a home.