Sell Your Home | Low 4% Real Estate Commissions
Real estate commissions with Realtors® can be costly. If you’re thinking of listing your home or condo for sale in the MLS, 4% Realty in Naples will sell your residence for a low 4% sales commission at closing. Also, we offer Home and Condo Selling tips that will help prepare you for the selling process. Contact 4% Realty to save thousands of dollars in real estate commissions when selling your residence in any Naples Florida neighborhood. Save money in communities like Pelican Bay, The Dunes, Colliers Reserve, Mediterra, The Moorings, and Park Shore.
Expert Realtor Service | Low 4% Realtor Fee
We offer a lot in addition to our four percent real estate commission fee:
- Free Real Property Evaluation: 4% Realty in Naples will show you what your residence is worth. Then calculate your savings from our low 4% selling fee. Use our save money calculator to find out how much you will actually save on real estate commissions by choosing us.
- Free Sales Plan and Professional Photos: We prepare a real estate marketing plan for your residence. Our Realtor sales marketing plan takes the guesswork out of selling real estate. We order professional photos of your residence, inside and out, for no charge and upload them to the MLS. We also produce a virtual tour of your home for you.
- Free MLS Listing: We quickly establish your Naples realty listing in the MLS. The new listing appears to thousands of buyers, including our large proprietary client database.
Selling Your Home | Your Questions Answered
- Will the price of my residence be accurate? Answer: In today’s market, it’s more important than ever when selling real estate to price your home, villa, or condo effectively in the MLS. As expert Realtors, 4% Realty knows how to price your property correctly, to make sure it not only sells fast, but attracts multiple buyers to drive up the final sales price. See some of our featured neighborhoods where we price homes.
- Will the photos of my residence attract buyers? Answer: Yes they will. We bring in a professional photographer to put your property in the best selling spotlight. In addition, we also produce a virtual home tour.
- How will potential buyers find my property? Answer: Today, a web-driven real estate sales plan is necessary as over 90% of buyers start their search on the internet using the MLS. We will upload and spread your home or condo MLS listing quickly across the internet. We will also use our proprietary in-house client list for selling your residence.
- Can I view current properties for sale in my community and compare them to my real estate property? Answer: Yes you can. Although we will do this for you with a free comparative neighborhood market analysis, you can perform a property search in your community by clicking the following link. Community MLS Search.
Contact us now to save on Realtor real estate commissions. As always, home and condo buyers pay no fees.