Lowest Realtor Selling Commission
Selling real estate with Realtors® can be costly. If you’re thinking of listing a home or condo in the MLS, 4% Realty in Naples will sell your residence for a low 4% sales commission at closing. Also, we offer Realtor selling tips that will help prepare you for the selling process. Contact us to save thousands of dollars when selling real estate in any Naples Florida neighborhood. Save thousands of dollars in communities like Pelican Bay, The Dunes, Colliers Reserve, Mediterra, The Moorings, and Park Shore.
Expert Realtor Service | Low 4% Sales Fee
What we offer when selling real estate:
- Free Realtor Real Property Evaluation: 4% Realty in Naples will tell you what your residence is worth. Also, calculate your savings from our low 4% commission. Use our free home seller savings calculator to find out how much you will save.
- Free Sales Plan and Professional Quality Photos: We prepare a real estate marketing plan for your residence. Our Realtor sales marketing plan takes the guesswork out of selling real estate. We take the photos of your residence, inside and out, for no charge and upload them to the MLS. We also produce a virtual tour for you.
- Free MLS Listing: We quickly establish your realty listing in the Naples MLS. The new listing appears to thousands of buyers, including our large proprietary client database.
Selling Real Estate in Naples | Your Questions Answered
- Will the price of my residence be accurate? Answer: In today’s market, it’s more important than ever when selling real estate to price your home, villa, or condo effectively in the MLS. As expert Realtors, 4% Realty knows how to price your property correctly, to make sure it not only sells fast, but attracts multiple buyers to drive up the final sales price. See our featured neighborhoods.
- Will the photos of my residence attract buyers? Answer: Yes they will. We bring in a professional photographer to put your property in the best selling spotlight. In addition, we also produce a virtual tour.
- How will potential buyers find my property? Answer: Today, a web-driven marketing plan is necessary as over 90% of buyers start their search on the internet using the MLS. We will upload and spread your home or condo MLS listing quickly across the internet. We will also use our proprietary in-house client list for marketing your residence.
- Can I view current properties for sale in my community and compare them to my real estate property? Answer: Yes you can. Although we will do this for you with a free comparative neighborhood market analysis, you can perform a property search in your community by clicking the following link. Community MLS Search.
Contact us now to save on home and condo Realtor commissions when selling real estate in Naples Florida. As always, home and condo buyers pay no fees.